Sunday, July 12, 2009

Popuri



Who is Popuri???
She is my girlfriend , my wife.
Who is my gf? probably a girl who is now with her parent n at her growing process. haha..

Her name was not known yet, that is the sad thing.haiz

i hav got the defination of "DEATH" but not "HAPPINESS" yet
May b I wil get the defination til the day i meet her gua..hopefully she exist...

As a conclusion, Who is Popuri?? My Girlfriend!! Who is my girlfriend?? I DON KNOW yet!!
so help me to check out who has a nickname of POPURI n ask her to come n c me.

HAHA




5 comments:

  1. woo u write something abt popuri , still remember last time i ask u hu is popuri and u always answer my girlfriend,when i ask hu is her , wad name ,where she live , u juz smile and shake ur head i duno hu is her , she haven exist yet but i know she is my girlfriend lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. kakas.. junwei , many thg look u noe o
    can share some ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. zzzz
    popuri
    all play harvest moon game
    u will know who is popuri
    haha

    jun wei ada blog ?
    link me
    lollipoprodney.blogspot.com
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya popuri is my girlfrend
    but stil don know what is her name yet

    if i know
    i can define HAPPINESS lo

    haiz

    ReplyDelete
  5. swt, si jun wei, got blog also dont wan tell me, wait for me at kampar n i will gb u gao gao

    ReplyDelete